Monday 11 July 2011

A date, a dress and some girls

We set a date! We are getting married October 28, 2012.
***************************************************************
Last Thursday after work I went dress looking with my mom.  I tried on a bunch of different dresses and found one I really like. I'm not going to describe it because I don't want David to know what it looks like:) I will say that it's ivory in colour and not what I imagined wearing...I haven't bought it yet because I'd still like to look around.
***************************************************************
I've talked to the people I want to be in my side of the bridal party and I'm happy to say they are all in! I've asked my future sister-in-law Kaitlyn to be my Maid of Honour and my best friends Kate and Sarah to be brides maids.
I'm so excited for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment