Monday 25 July 2011

feathers and sushi

This past Friday I went dress shopping again with my mom, my sister-in-law Kaitlyn and my mother-in-law Lois.  We all drove seperate cars coming from various parts of the city, which I found a bit funny:) I tried on about a dozen dresses of varying styles but I didn't find THEONE. Kaitlyn picked out a lovely dress that had an extraordinarily long train that was covered in little feathers. The bodice was beaded and applique-flower adorned and everything! I even toppped the whole thing off with a furry cape (confession: the cape was really soft and I kind of liked it)! After we had some giggels at the store we went across the road to get a late dinner of sushi. I had never eaten it before because raw meat grosses me out, but I was pleasently surprised with my cooked salmon rolly thingy.
In other news: David and i are meeting with a photographer next Friday and scoping out a venue next Sunday.  We also talked to his parents and they've agreed to loan us their amazing CORVETTE (or maybe it's a porsche...I'm pretty sure it's a corvette). The car belonged to Lois' dad and now it's Joe's. It's so cool and retro, so we are pretty excited to use it.

That's pretty much everything for now, stay tuned!

*Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment