Saturday 30 July 2011

he uses canons

Yesterday after work David and I met one of the photographers we're interested in.  He's the first of any 'vendors' we have actually met so I was excited. He showed us a sample wedding album he can make and a slideshow of selected pictures/video clips of another wedding.  He actually asked us a lot of questions, which was kind of unexpected. He said we both seem really calm and not nervous about marriage and he's right! I'm so ready and excited to be married and I know David is too:)  As we were concluding out meeting the photographer said our wedding sounds like it will be nice and intimate (small guest list) and he would love to work with us.  We didn't book him though because there are other we are considering.

Finding the right photographer is so important to me because I'll look at wedding pictures for the rest of my life.  While David and I certainly know enough people with digital cameras who could take pictures there's something so awesome about a picture of top quality.  I want to look at the pictures and forget they are still images because they look so real.  I believe wedding photography is the number one thing to pay top dollar for.  That being said, it's no wonder my photographer to consider list has about 6 different people:)

I'm going to look at more dresses today with Kaitlyn; hopefully we find something!


*Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment