Monday 20 August 2012

we got our rings!

I posted a little while ago about having to order my wedding ring because the exact style I wanted wasn't in the store.  I got a call a few weeks ago saying it was in and ready for pick up and we finally picked it up this weekend.  David didn't choose his ring on the day I ordered mine and was going to when we back to the jeweller on the weekend.  When I was handed my ring I thought "there is nooo way that's going to fit my finger!!" it looked so tiny (size 4 3/4...hahaha)!  But it fit my figner perfectly.  I should have taken a picture to show how tiny it looked...I will try to remember to do that next week.
David picked out his ring in a matter of seconds.  Literally. He looked at the display and said "I like that one".  Turns out the ring he picked was exactly his size.  It was meant for him:) 
Fun fact: my ring fits exactly inside his ring!  My mom said that was really cute.
When we took the rings home we were told by the saleslady to wear them for a bit to make sure the size is right (we are getting them engraved and need to be 100% sure of the size before it's engraved).  It was actually a lot of fun wearing them!  My hand looked so good with that gold band on it.  Holding hands felt a little different because David doesn't wear rings. I'd probably want to wear mine all the time so it's a good thing they are kept at David's house!

We love our rings and can't wait to wear them all time when we're married:)  They're so simple and classic...totally us!  Here are a few pictures I snapped after leaving the jeweler.


No comments:

Post a Comment